Friend asked me why I am doing the UTU project. I have tried analyzing my reasons for UTU and came up with these core reasons.
- I want to try something audacious which has potential to impact the world in a major way.
- My personal situation right now supports starting such an experimental startup project.
- Studying startups, business of software and fast growing companies has long been a hobby of mine. I am no longer satisfied with passive participation and study. Now I want to take more active role.
- I recognize that success in this project might mean large valuation and payoff. Right now my financial needs are fairly modest. Big payoff would of course feel nice 😉
- People building these startups somehow seem to gain more satisfaction, learn a lot and have more fun. I want to see if this is true and if this applies to myself.
- My hope is for UTU to impact the world in positive way and make lives better for many.